The Chinese Coin Matrix (CCM) is similar —but not the same—as the one done on TV. No coin manipulation (sleight of hand) is required.
1) No coin manipulation (sleight of hand) is required.
2) CCM is not for close-up magic. It can be used for parlor (from a distance) and stage magic.
3) The best use of the CCM is to do it on stage (like many performers today doing close up magic) with a camera and seen on the screen.
4) To perform CCM correctly proper lighting is necessary. The performer will need to determine that himself based on how, when and where he does it. 5) To perform the CCM some practice will be required.
6) Although the CCM comes set to start with the routine shown on the videos above, one can do some adaption within the CCM to fit their own presentation if they so choose.
7) BONUS: two extra gimmick pieces will be provided for possible variant routines.
* Comes with everything needed to perform the effects (as seen in the video) and instructional video to learn the basics routine shown on the video. —Magic items cannot be returned due to the secret being discovered as part of the purchase price.
Includes online Instructional Video
— All Chinese Coins Matrixes are carefully hand made with particular care to details.