Devil's Nail Version 2.0 - allows you to use virtually any size cup that can accommodate the 6 inch nail!
A real big nail is inserted through a wooden stand in order to create a dangerous situation! If you would crush a paper cup not knowing that the nail was underneath it, the nail could injure your hand pretty badly!!!
As a challenge, the performer asks a member of the audience to hide the nail under any number of cups. At this time the performer turns away to ensure that he does not know which cup the nail is under.
Upon turning back around and not saying a word, the performer starts crushing cups with his open hand. The suspense builds with each flattened cup until only one remains. The cup is lifted to reveal that the menacing nail was there along! The performer's hand remains safe and successfully completes the challenge!
- No magnetic device at all, you can arrive and crush the cup instantly, without trying to 'fish' where the nail is!
- Can be performed as many times as you want, one right after another, already reset!
- No stooge or help from anyone.
- Very high quality props, you must know how the trick works to find out how it works!
- Very easy to perform, challenging and visual!
Comes complete with wooden stand, nail and instruction sheet.
Nail Length Approximately 6" (15.25cm)
Wooden Stand Approximately 1" x 2 3/4" (2.5cm x 7cm)