The performer explains that every magician is supposed to produce a Rabbit from his hat but lo and behold you dropped your hat on the way to the show and a truck flattened it. The hat is introduced and shown to be empty. Magi exclaims that he knows that his rabbits are still some where around. He reaches into the hat and produces seven different colored rabbits each time showing the hat empty. This can be done as a "running gag" during the show. After producing the seven rabbits the magician says that his rabbits know his name and he turns the rabbits around and his name is spelled on the backs of the rabbit.
- Use the stand as a magic wand to introduce the first rabbit.
- Produce the rabbits after every trick you do in your show as a running gag.
- Say something funny that rhymes about each color rabbit
- RED - Here's Red, he should have stayed in bed.
- BLUE - Here's Blue, Instead of driving he should have flew.
- YELLOW - Ah, Yellow, what a mellow fellow.
- GREEN - My buddy Green sometimes gets very mean.
- VIOLET - Wow Violet, I almost made you into and omelet.
- WHITE - Oh White, you look like you have been in a fight.
- PINKY - Come on Pinky, you smell stinky.
4. Spell the birthday child's name on the back instead of yours. Use erasable markers.