This is the DVD you all asked for! In 2010 Lee Alex presented his lecture “Time for a Change?” in more than 27 towns and cities, in 10 different countries worldwide. In 2011 the lecture will continue with 7 countries and 24 cities already on the list!
Magicians who perform in all branches of the art enthused at the lecture on the subject of quick change costumes for magicians. In collaboration with British illusionist Russ Stevens, Lee Alex now presents the information on DVD.
The following five costumes are demonstrated and explained:
- Detailed explanations of the construction of the costumes
- Explanations for dressing the individual costumes
- Methods for performing the costume changes quickly and efficiently
- Presentation ideas for the solo performer and using an assistant
Bonus – The real secrets of the Color Change Vest: detailed performance explained for the first time showing the correct methods of this best selling magic item.
- "And so to bed" - pajamas, bathrobe and slippers change to a full tuxedo.
- "One piece suit" - a full tuxedo changes to a casual suit of contrasting color.
- "Two piece suit" - a casual suit changes almost visually into the magician wearing cargo shorts and a short sleeved Hawaiian shirt.
- "Surf the Wave" - the magician is wearing a short-sleeved shirt and cargo shorts. In a flash the magician changes into a white long-sleeved shirt and long black trousers plus the "Color Change Waistcoat".
- "The long and the short of it" - the basic principle of changing from a short costume (with skin revealed) to a long costume is explained.
'Very inspiring and educational to those who are seriously into Quickchange Magic!' -- Ger Copper
"I tried one of the Lee Alex's quick change costume in his lecture tour, that's was very easy to do... Trust me, you have to see his new DVD, it's a fantastic source of tips and tricks, working for every quick change effect." -- Jordan Gomez, France
"That's the way to go if you are interested in putting Quick change in your act! The practical Quick Change for the working magician!" -- Paul Sommersguter, Austria