Z Webs by John Kennedy.
Z-Webs is an invisible thread dispenser that you carry around in your pocket. It is definitely not a reel! Z-Webs contains 70 filaments of the highest quality invisible thread. Each reusable filament is about five feet long and can be locked at any length you need. A "Floating Bill" routine is included. What makes it such a practical thread dispensing system?
- No body hook-ups: Z-Webs is designed to work from your shirt or coat pocket.
- Quality thread: The ultra low visibility thread is perfect for close-up levitations.
- Locking system: You can easily lock each filament to the ideal length for your performance.
- Versatility: You can pull a filament completely out of the dispenser for custom applications.
- Re-usable thread: Each strand of thread can be used over and over again.
- No repair, ever: Since Z-Webs is disposable you'll get hundreds of uses, then just throw it away and get a new one.
- It's affordable: Z-Webs is a fraction of the cost of most other thread gimmicks, yet it comes with over 300 feet of professional quality thread and a supply of adhesive putty.
Z Webs by John Kennedy